Farewell Farewell

I have no words, music said all, and there is nothing to add

SoundChris responds:

Thanks Erik! I am a big fan of the russian composers of the 20th century and also of the schubert piano trio (known from the movie barry lyndon by stanley kubrick) and chopins piano woks - all of these influences were very inspiring for this piece, Right now i have several projects to complete, but after that i wanted to do some russian folk music. Just purchased a good virual balalaika. Maybe you will like it, too :D

All the best to you!

Prepare for Combat! Prepare for Combat!

Masterpiece, I really see a picture when listen to this. I don't know why but it reminds me The Last Samurai soundtrack :)

SoundChris responds:

Hey there Erik,

thanks a lot for your kind review - glad you liked it. Maybe you also should check out my track "Sons of Valhall", which is the best cinematic piece i have written so far in my opinion.

Best wishes to you,
Chris

The Traveler (Battle) WiP The Traveler (Battle) WiP

nice atmosphere, you should improve and finish it :)

headphoamz responds:

thank you! :)

Battle of Ice and Wind Battle of Ice and Wind

I love it! and yes, it's really icy :)

So It Was So It Was

I like this style!

BOULLIE responds:

Thanks for checking the beat Erik

Ahead on our way {FF7} Ahead on our way {FF7}

Yeah, meow synth is awesome! :D

danyool777 responds:

hehe, I knew it would have been a good idea to add that in the song :D
thanks for the review <3

Acid Overdose - BeefourMu Acid Overdose - BeefourMu

I like this song, but I feel that it needs a bit more groove and pressure. Just some more :)
I see that it's 2010, and it means that it's awesome remix for one of first tracks.

Your Destiny Your Destiny

Good work! And don't worry about anything, man! Take inspire from everything, and if you don't feel you want to make some music, just learn something new in producing/mixing/history of music/etc.etc.

Keep it up dude!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Awh thanks for the kinds words man :] I always try to learn something new when ever I work on a song, just sometime I can't. But not this time! no bad mood is going to stop me from making music!

Never Fall Away Never Fall Away

Very nice!

Poniiboi responds:

You are very nice! Congrats on the #1 song

CLAB - Senator vs Scuare CLAB - Senator vs Scuare

SJD to win. I like this agressive style!